Just a few more days to go... we spent the weekend half in boxes and suitcases, running around town, cleaning, doing laundry, taking pictures, seeing friends and watching the Bag Piper play into the sunset at Spanish Bay. Admittedly, I have hit the moving wall and I am officially ready for the rest of our stuff to get packed and shipped out early this week. It is always bittersweet to leave, but I know the next adventure it waiting for us to get started.
In the meantime, of course we have been doing a lot of reflecting on our time in Monterey and all we have done in the past two years. Kev's and I started thinking about everywhere we have been and how much the boys have grown. It makes me grateful that I documented so much of this unique place along the way.
Here is just a sampling (each link will bring you back to the specific blog post) of what we've done in the past two years:
Visited:
In the meantime, of course we have been doing a lot of reflecting on our time in Monterey and all we have done in the past two years. Kev's and I started thinking about everywhere we have been and how much the boys have grown. It makes me grateful that I documented so much of this unique place along the way.
Here is just a sampling (each link will bring you back to the specific blog post) of what we've done in the past two years:
Visited:
Escaped the Horrific Summer Fog by Going to Carmel Valley:
At Garland Ranch State Park
Took the Kids on Local Adventures
Loved Mass at:
The Carmel Mission (9:15 Children's Mass)
Preschooled with:
Mother's Morning Out
Tailgated:
In the Driveway
At the Beach
For 4th of July
For Easter
In Carmel Valley
Preschooled with:
Mother's Morning Out
Tailgated:
In the Driveway
At the Beach
For 4th of July
For Easter
In Carmel Valley

18 comments:
WOW! This is a monster post! Going to check out some of the links! Hang in there with the packing!
This is such a great post. Good luck with your last bit of packing. Your kids are going to have so many fantastic memories and photos to remember after you leave!
I hope you guys are enjoying your last few days! Steven is back and our hous is being packed up as we speak! It was so fun going back through the blogs and seeing how much fun we have had in these past 2 years!! Ummm I love the picture of me driving all you drunkos home from the adult spring break saying it was time to be quite now!!! (I laughed out loud)! What a fun day it was though! Already miss you guys and can't wait until we see each other again!! (Love the pics you and Cassie did for each other too!)
You've done a lot of great things, and I know your next adventure will be just as exciting!
GREAT family photo.
And that's one impressive list you have there. C & B are lucky little men.
Wonderful photo, have a safe trip back
Wow, when you list it all you guys have been BUSY!!!! I don't even think I've done that much in the 10 years I've lived here in southern Ca, I need to get going :) Hope all the packing is going well.
It looks so beautiful there! I would be sad to leave, but that's wonderful that you've had so many adventures!
so fun! I'm pinning this list for if we ever have a chance to visit the area...there's so much to do there that sounds like so much fun!
I hope the sun stays shining and your moves goes smoothly. You guys have really packed a lot of fun into your time there!
I hope the packing is going as well as it can and that is SUCH a gorgeous picture of your sweet family!! Hope you get lots of sunshine and some fun, last memories of CA.
I LOVE how you much you guys get out and explore! It definitely helps being in a area with so much to offer. Lucky little boys:)
That is a beautiful family photo. :)
Such a bitter sweet moment enjoying those last few days!!! Exciting things are waiting for you though at your new home!!!
It's been awesome to follow along with you and your family. Can't wait to see your new place!
Good luck w/ the move - I hate moving! That's party why I've been drowning and off the blogs...trying to pull it back together! Great photo :)
-Tara
http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com
Wow, you've sure had the chance to visit some amazing places over these last two years... I'm eager to look at the photos.
One thing you can never say is that you regret not getting a chance to explore sunny California. It sounds like you spent every day making the most of your limited time here. What wonderful posts to be able to look back on later...
You and your family are so beautiful!
Thank you for sharing this! This is perfect. I will be bookmarking. I look forward to following your blog.
Post a Comment